LeadershipWorks is designed to build life-enhancing independent living skills, using drama activities such as role-play, storytelling, and physical theater exercises.
Pick and choose from the following 1-hour workshops to create a plan that best suits your students’ needs and goals. We recommend all groups starting with our Introductory LeadershipWorks Workshop. All workshops build upon the foundations learned in this workshop.
- Introductory Leadership Workshop
- Communications: Part One
- Communications: Part Two
- Social Etiquette: Manners Matter
- Safety in the Community
- Safety at Home
- Presentation Skills
- Stress and Anxiety Reduction: Keeping Calm and Collected
- Hygiene: Helpful Healthy Habits
- Speak Up, Speak Out: Being a Self-Advocate
- Dollars & Sense
- Getting and Holding a Job: Working 9 to 5!
If there is a topic you’d like covered that you don’t see listed, do let us know. We’d be happy to create a custom workshop!
We can also custom build curriculum around specially selected topics set out in self-assessment sheets completed by you and your participants, if you so choose.
All LeadershipWorks programs strengthen these foundational life skills:
- appropriate boundaries
- respect and active listening
- vocal tonality
- facial expressions
- body language
- confidence and self-esteem building
- identifying personal space
Contact us to book your Program Consultation.