Support educational arts for all!
Participation in creative programs that enhance life-skills should not be a luxury, but sadly, not everyone can afford tuition. Through your donations we strive to offer more accessible programming.
DramaWay aims to produce and maintain high quality programs and events. In order to achieve this goal, we are often in need of supplies to cut down on costs. Our budget does not always support this. Therefore, we welcome community members and corporate sponsors to help us achieve this goal. The only way that DramaWay can continue to operate is through generous donations from people like you. We hope that organizations and Community businesses will offer some useful supplies and incentives for our participants. We in turn would gladly like to support and promote your services.
DramaWay Winter Fundraiser
DramaWay would like to thank the following individuals and corporations for their generous support. We couldn’t do it without you!
Hiroko and Raymond Barall
Harmony Place Support Services
Please preview our WISH LIST below if you are interested in reaching out and helping to make a difference in our DramaWay community! Thank-you in advance for your supporting our programs.
DramaWay WISH LIST
· Mural Paper
· Quality Visual Art Supplies
· Costume Donations (Including full piece outfits, assortment of hats, jewelry etc)
· An assortment of quality props for theatre productions
· Neutral Masks
· Set Pieces
· Sensory/Tactile Items
· Oxford Portafile
· 4 Single Tier brochure holder
· Plain white T-shirts
· Gift Packages for our year end Performances
· Boxes of Bottled Water
· Food Donations for our Annual Open Class showcase for over 400 Audience members as well as Staff & Volunteers
· 100 Duo tangs/Folders
· Photography Sessions/To attend class and take photos of rehearsals etc
· Videographer to film Classes/Showcases
· Pre-designed Completion Certificates with Gold Seals
Plaques /Framed Awards
Sponsorship is an indispensable component of DramaWay’s programs, and can take on many forms, including the donation of materials, the time of theater and arts professionals, and of course, financial sponsorship. If you, or your corporation would like to sponsor DramaWay, please contact us.
Here are just a few examples of the range of DramaWay’s sponsorship needs:
- locations for end of year shows, year-long programs and camps
- technicians and lights; makeup supplies and makeup artists for DramaWay’s end of year shows
- costumes and costume designers
- art supplies
- film equipment for MovieWorks programs
- guest artist appearances
DramaWay is greatly appreciative of sponsorship, and would be happy to recognize our sponsors who have made significant contributions in our show programs, and on our website.